Legal counsel, founder and managing partner of the Law Firm CERTO Kancelaria Prawna – M. Janowicz-Stradomska i Wspólnicy Sp. Kom.
Professional career of Marta Janowicz-Stradomska encompasses up to now current legal-administrative service of investment funds dealing with real estate trading and big companies from EFCG, energy, telecommunications, pharmaceutical sector and many others. She provides corporate services of employment, compensation, administrative cases and court trials and also disputes arising from the execution of various trade contracts and public procurement. She has experience in the field of cooperation with clients, service providers, courts and national administrative bodies. She deals with planning, preparation of reports, in-house regulations and presentations. She also elaborates, evaluates and negotiates agreements.
• Lawyer in the National Bank of Poland and in leading law firms;
• In-house lawyer holding managerial and independent posts in renowned international companies, including one of the most famous global pharmaceutical concern, leading telecommunication company and in a leading company from the ‘yellow pages’ branch;
• Legal counsellor in her own law firm;
• Partner in the Law Firm CERTO Kancelaria Prawna – M. Janowicz-Stradomska i Wspólnicy sp. kom.
• Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Warsaw;
• British Centre for English and European Law at Warsaw University in association with Cambridge University;
• Legal traineeship for legal counsels;
• Postgraduates studies in the field of management at Kozminski University.
• Corporate law including day-to-day legal services provided for the companies and its bodies;
• Real property law including real estate trading and administration, construction investments;
• Pharmaceutical law;
• Legal counselling offered to the entities from sport and event management branch.
Other: Author of trainings and case studies in the field of debt recovery and application of new technologies (electronic signature).